1. Take Highway 78 to Jasper. (approx. 45minutes)
NOTE: Recent construction in Jasper has created a “new route” for Hwy 78. Do not follow these signs leading to Tupelo on Hwy 78. Simply stay on the same road leading from B’ham and travel into Jasper.
2. Take a right off of Hwy 78 onto Airport Road.
There will be a Burger King and Bruno’s on the right.
Travel approx 7 miles.
3. At the first flashing RED light, take a right onto Hwy 257 North. There will be a Vulcan Service Station on the right. Travel on 257 for about 6 miles.
4. Next, you will pass Curry Cemetery on your left. At the next intersection take a right. This will be Smith Lake Dam Road. Take an IMMEDIATE left onto Old Duncan Bridge Road.
5. At the rock wall that says “Sleepy Hollow”, veer to the right.
6. The house is the 25th on the left, down about one mile or so.
1743 Old Duncan Bridge Road
Lake house number (205) 387-7548